注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

湖畔居的博客

自已动手,丰衣足食---幸福原本就是这么简单

 
 
 

日志

 
 

来自手机的警务英语___摘录如下:)  

2007-03-28 21:46:32|  分类: 生活感悟 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

来自手机的警务英语,给所有和我一样对这方面有兴趣滴朋友

 

这是从某Sir的手机短信上瞧来的,贴出来大家学习学习,哈哈……

What else do you have to say about it ? 您对此还有什么要说的吗?

Please come with me to the police station. 请您随我到派出所去。

Please give me a detailed account of the incident. 请您详细叙述事情经过。

Now please go through the safety check. 现在请接受安全检查。

Your identity documents please. 请出示您的证件。

You're Welcome anytime here. 不客气,欢迎您随时来办理。

Don't put all your eggs in one basket. 不要孤注一掷。

I'm sorry, please keep off this guarded area. 对不起,这里是警戒区,请您离开。

You should be responsible for your illegal act. 您应对您的违法行为负责。

Do you know why we are here?  您知道我们为什么找您吗?

We'll send the police there at once. 我们马上派人赶赴现场。

Please take care of your luggage. 请注意看好您的行李物品。

Do not drink and drive. 不准酒后开车。

What's your address? 你的住址在哪里?

Sorry. I act according to the rules. 对不起,我是照章办事。

Please park your car in the parking lot. 请您把车停在停车场。

It's your turn. 轮到你了。

You are reported to have committed offences. 有人举报您有违法行为。

I'm glad that we can be of help.  能够为您提供便利,我很高兴。

Your driver's license, please. 请出示您的驾驶证。

Don't worry. We'll protect your privacy. 您放心,我们会保护您的隐私。

Were there any other persons there? 当时还有其他人在场吗?

We'll have to detain you temporarily. 我们要暂时扣留你。

We'll try our best to crack the case. 我们会尽全力侦破此案。

It's our aim to serve the public. 为人民服务是我们工作的宗旨。

Are you carrying any illegal drugs?  你有没有携带毒品?

Don't touch anything on the spot. 请不要动现场的任何东西。

Please stay within the safety line. 请您站在安全线以内。

Don't be afraid. We'll do all we can to help you. 别怕,我们会尽全力帮助你的。

Police, let me handle it. 我是警察,请把这件事交给我来处理。

Did you make a turn signal?  你是否开了转向灯?

Please protect the scene.   请注意保护现场!

Will you lead us to the scene?  您能带我们去现场看一下吗?

Please show me your credential. 请出示您的证件。

Please move your car closer to the curb. 请把您的车往路边靠一靠。

You have the right to remain silent. 你有权保持沉默。  (这句很经典的哈

Be ware of pickpockets in the crowd. 人多拥挤,请提防扒手。

We are looking for a wanted criminal. 我们正在搜索通缉犯。

No lingering around here. 请不要在此逗留。

We're investigating the scene. Keep off, please.  我们正在进行现场勘察,请您出去。

We want to ask you something about the crime.  我们想向您了解一下案发时的情况。

Don't look on, please.  请不要围观。

 

 

码字还是比较累的哈,码英文更累

某Sir的手机内容太多了。。。。先码到这里了,请不要围观

 

  评论这张
 
阅读(195)| 评论(2)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017